Friday, March 27, 2015



1.“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” Margaret Atwood

2.You've had your whole *fucking life* to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now? Jack Torrance

3.Dont wait for motivation to find you..go find it today Arnold schwarzenegger

4.“If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that… I believe in what I do, and I’ll say it.” John lennon

5.“In a room with no window in the corner I found truth” Ian Curtis

6.e are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick asshole. bill foster

7.Sometimes you have to lose yourself 'fore you can find anything. louis medlock

8. .Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it. david Lee Roth

9.i did not have sexual relations with that woman bill Clinton

10.No sleep till Brooklyn Adam yauch

11.You just pick up a chord, go twang, and you've got music. Sid Vicious

12.you know whats cool? not talking. dont say nothin. shut the fuck up.    overheard in the post office

13.Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. george carlin

14.I never fucked a ten, but one night, I fucked five twos. see above

15,What the hell you wanna go fuck around with that river for? Griner

No comments: