Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Kids are Alright interview Ryan Zamzow Masters



We never really gave it much thought years ago..
TMS as a  kids place..or even a place some kid would frequent..
But it do...


So we thought it would be pretty rad to find out what one of our scenes up n coming racer, and bike lover about..man there sure isn't enuf kids riding bikes since it became so dam easy to set them up on Verizon plan...There has to be some balance between swiping left and right to pinning it on or killing it the local loop...
Ryan caught our eye back in the fall mainly cuz he looked pretty spiff in that Sweet Bikes kit and Day-Glo green felt.We have huge respect that he went out of state, and went and swung swords against others..Then finished off with a trip to CX nationals.. We hope he sticks out for long time cuz riding bikes is cool as hell!

doesnt hurt this kid looks like a miniature  wout van aert

when I was a kid
I got hit by an ice cream truck while riding my bike.

I got into cycling why and when
I was 15 by riding my moms MTB on local trails.

When I comes to music
 I listen to Alternative rock.

One thing you learned the hard way
is that not all races go your way and you have to accept that and don’t stop to take pictures of swans while on your bike because they will try to attack you.

One skill you wish you had
is being able to wheelie

If you could be a professional athlete in any disciple during any time period what would it be Cyclocross or road.


If you found 20$ what would you do with
it spend it on bike parts!

The coolest thing you ever made
bike sculpture made from a chain.

On any given day you can find
me watching some sort of bike race, or bike cyclist related video.

I can cook pretty
good kale chips!

Weirdest thing that ever happened to me on a ride is when
I was on a dirt road and I rode through a raccoon massacre.

The silliest thing about the cycling world
how small it is compared to other sports.


The toughest thing about having great hair is
the haters.

pretty into building
electronics

this one time
at a cyclocross race I was racing the men’s category a some guy told me I shouldn’t be racing him because I’m a kid.

The most inspirational person to me is
Chris Froome

Live free and die riding


No more two wheelers
Recumbents or Adult trikes!

In my fridge, you can find
vegan foods



Thanks Kid
Huge respect!

2 comments:

Scotty Albaugh said...

The kids tough! He looked like he went to war and back at the end of Ore to Shore.

Assman said...

One of my favorite guys! Great read!