Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Terrible twelve


It aint no secret, The Fonz loves chix almost as much as sickles, and malts, and since its almost a new year I thought i might just drop a few of my favorite gals on ya before world turns another year older.


She might be a one hit wonder, but Chrissy Amphlett had the Fonz touching himself the whole time her song played 
WOA

Ol Heather, may have a drinkin problem, and she cant keep her off the sidewalks, she ranks top five on my 90s list of chix

Madonna might not like an ordinary guy the Fonz, but that is A-ok, cuz he probably dont have the bread to keep her in normal high class ways. 

Debbie had her day, and she rarely looked better than this


AYYYYYYYY, 

The Wilson sisters could go Crazy on me anytime



I love Rock nRoll, and The Fonz absolutely loved Joan Jett, I aint a concert goer much anymore but id be a fools fool to say i wouldn't like a back stage pass to see old Joan



Never really got into there later shtick but if  Kate and Cindy offer up the keys to the love shack during this time. The Fonz would be calling off work in a heart beat




Anne Lennox makes growing old great. She has graced many of my sweet dreams, and not mention sticky fumblings as well..WOA!
 



Love me some fire and ice, and i think i said it before..Pats cat suit has me clawing the sheets


Do yourself a favor watch Grace Jones video, Demolition man if you didn't grow up in the 80's you missed the most awesome time to be a teenager..The Fonz musta blacked cuz he sure dont remember taking that candid with her though




The Go Go's are always in the Fonzes playlist, I mean come on Nerds dont lie..there hasn't been a girl group this dialed since.


Stevie Nicks...and that song Seven Wonders..WOA!


Take time out your day and make that special lady in her life feel like a million and one bucks



No comments: