Sunday, February 28, 2021

Thirsty and miserable

 


Was I butt hurt".....No? ..but I may have been a tad thirsty..u all don’t think I know TMS isn’t the same old TMS it used to be...But before I go and waste your Sunday night with my middle finger composed lousy grammar post..I gotta ask you a question?

Are you the same dude or dudette you were twelve gol darn years ago? Is your waist line the same? Your hair line the same, your bank account, your marital status..your wattage at threshold? You riding the same bike? Living in the same crib? 

Yea, whatver folks can throw hate all they want, I ain’t as butt hurt as I thought, I guess I just thought the scene matured beyond the opening up there holes to throw negative regards into a place creating, and evolving..I told you all time and time again I’m T and hate TMS, but for some aged awful reason like yourself, T keeps coming back..

Lemme ask you another couple questions...when is the last time you created something? I’m not talking to each and everyone one of you, just the snake that hates..ain’t nobody twisting no ones arm to stop by TMS, take some tender heart thoughtfulbadvice from this worn out old mule play it like covid stay the fuck at home...I’ll justify my Friday 15 post..right here...I did what I did cuz I got full on respect for the person that answered my questions..and because it ain’t just my scene, it’s there scene as well.. ..

Don’t come here anymore, man dude..I don’t visit places or hang with folks that mess with my good tones, and from one human to another neither should you. And to anyone else that has Ts back it’s cool u got me, we all need someone to lean on, and I ain’t to sure who compares TMS hate to a racist, animal abusing Cretan ..but whatver..just like all the haters your free to your beliefs and opinions., and they may not be the beliefs of the many writers, and contributors of TMS.

Sooooo, that all being said. TMS has changed, and will continue to change, just like your wattage at Threshold, and or the bags under your eyes will do. And because T and the team can’t stop creating, the blog will continue to push forward to destinations unknown. You all can be as poopy as you want. You can show up, or not, cuz in the end it’s really about just evolution..T really don’t care, other wise you would of scene some bullshit as sense popping up on here trying to make a few extra bucks.

Create not hate..

With always love n respect 

T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m finding out how getting old sucks, But, damn glad I made it this far. Single track is in my blood forever, just slower now. Great post.

Anonymous said...

9:06 PM
TY

Henrietta Collins said...

🤘❤️🤘