Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Hey Henry............

 


Yeah,

Instagram.



So

Hey Henry Instagram ads.



Oh, those..stop trying to selling me shit, I don’t want a ornament of myself to hang around my rear view mirror, I don’t need a new pair throw back shoes, already have a watch, and dammit all stop trying to fuckn convince me I need stickers or t shirts with my pets head on it already...

Hey Hey Henry.



Yay 

Instagram girls.



Enough, stop, just stop feeding into my excessive compulsive disorder of having to like everyone that gets fed to me through my feed. If one thing that has single handedly killed the beauty of a woman and this would have to be Instagram, or virtually every other social media platform. There is no allure to it anymore, and every single one wants to crawl deeper into my already empty bank account for a few measly bucks a month to catch a glimpse of a nipple. Enough already, I’m desensitized to the max.

Hey Henry.



What?

What if I told you Michigan Cyclocross took another hit?



I’d say I must of missed something 

Yep it’s true..The long standing get the autumn rolling Alma GP folks said it was enough and pull up the barriers.



I’d say I don’t blame them for one mud ball minute..

I’m sure you would love to explain.



Actually I really wouldn’t, but i will because I could drone on all day about, how the CX has survived on life alert longer than humanly possible, I could say that average CX folks run into September like it’s the end of cycling only not never be scene again after iceman, oh and could say the events, most recently the AAVC Vets park race gets plopped on top of a UCI race one state away, and is a highly junior attended, now dont know the  fine folks from the AAVC, and there life schedules, I would of thought the UCI race in OHIO would of been a spectacular way to show case, and ultimately expose there junior riders to some fresh and talented kids. I understand most made the trip to the Wisconsin race, but I’d think the OHIO race would of been a better bet. But hey, what do I know? Might of just been easier to build your own event and spare the cost and hassle of loading the crew up and making the nearly five hour drive south. Besides it’s unfortunate that with exception of about 2 to 3 people from our state remotely have a shot at the podiums.

It’s been like that for a long time I don’t see a change coming anytime soon.

And with that ramble. I will say I have the utmost respect for the Folks that made the Alma GP happen, they have done a fabulous job holding on to the golden age of CX in Michigan, My only hope is Obi Wan can muster up the power of the force and persuade another race promoter to carry on the flame... 



Hey Henry, got anything else you want to ad?



Um yeah, some folks think im just hatin and spewing my negative opinions like an everyday asshole..

Well your defiantly opinionated.



You asked. But in my defense, im not an asshole. I guess im just old and stodgy, and willing to accept the change..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY HENRY! FUCK YOU.
MAYBE EVERYONE DOESNT WANT TO TRAVEL 5 HOURS AWAY TO GET THERE BUTTS KICKED WHEN THEY CAN GET IT IN THERE BACKYARD!
FUCK YOU