Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Hey Henry

 It snowed..


Yeah..

Hey Henry 


What 

So since you can’t ride outside whatcha gonna do.


What do you mean ride I can’t ride outside?

Because it snowed..? Phartbike my friend...or something there like it.

So what about. going to Velodrome 


Nope, I like my clavicles attached..

How about Rays indoor bike park


Been there done that, dont really have to the drive to attempt a backflip on a borrowed bike 

A Peloton bike? You got one of those?

Silly, 

Awww come on..you gotta Zwift then...


Well no um I don’t do that either 

Awe jeez Hank! You have got to be the only person living in the modern day world that’s not getting it..How do you do it until April?


Not getting it, what’s to get? Come on man, I spend enough free time on various screen, then do it while I’m trying to get more endorphins flowing on isn’t my shtick.

Yes, but aren’t you worried about losing your fitness?


Look man seems like now a days if your not doing this Zwift thing, it’s like the mighty gods of cycling passion are hacking into to your dick and stealing your balls! Have you all become that bankrupt that the only way can  keep doing something that once drove you to the great outdoors is to spend countless hours staring at a tablet or a flat screen? I mean dude you can cry cold weather, traffic and like of daylight until cows come home. But unfortunately it’s what some us get for living in this miserable  state.

So your Telling me Henry you see absolutely zero justification of Zwift and or any other cycling simulation 



No, I get it. doing hard ass workouts and stumbling cold weather, or fighting pelting 32 degrees and rain isn’t very passionate! Time constraints of the everyday life, etc. It has its place, but be in my mind, I’d be careful on how often I’d go to it, knowing myself quite well.

Why’s that Henry?


Well pretty often than not 44 degrees starts feeling like 32 degrees, and a normal everyday Midwest winds all of sudden start feeling like Hurricane Bella, Dealing with cars, yep, pretty often than not after awhile inside feels much better than navigating the local routes that now seem to resemble the DMV on December first.. For me It’s kinda like my eyesight going bad, I don’t really realize how bad they have gotten until I get to go see that cute girl at Blue Care eye care. Maybe im just hard wired different.or poor..cuz the start up cost  isn't for the meek, and we’ll you know different strokes for different folks. 

Oh I get it sort of, well what about the racing? 

Hey Man I get it too, my balls are still fully attached to my cock! I’m not discrediting I know that shit is hard! It’s not my thing man. I’d like to believe I can build own pain, been doing it for years, and I suppose at my age the percentage of loss I get every year is worth the warm feeling I get when the blood is restored to my farthest region...

Interesting...

Anything else..


Welcome to December!  

Just because I am opinionated doesn't mean we cant still hang....



No comments: