Thursday, April 28, 2022

Run Rabbit Run



 Its Funny Tripper every time i open a social media tab, i see these advertisements for all these cool aero helmets, and think man, i sure need one. I feel like im the only one not wearing one...until l I see them on peoples, heads, and then well they just look big and gawky. I guess Tripper, id rather finish 6th because of my negative 1.1 drag coefficient, than have that thing make me look like more of a target to the local gun toting redneck  than I already are.


 Skinsuit, I think are must for any fast pace type events like Time Trials, and Crits, But a all white seems like cool idea, but than I remember white is not going to hold up to the test of time, and up looking dingy and brown after a summer of sweat and near death crashes.


I loved Time trials, and I like trying to squeeze every aero advantage I can out of my in this disciple, but I would think if your going as far as an aero-helmet you would a least bought some shoe covers to finish of the ensemble. 


Podium are shots are nice, and its great way to show off who is paying your way, But the first second place guys here need to maybe have a sit down with the local graphic designer, because those jersey are not representing the hard work these two just put out. It just looks bland, and the guy on the right, his are going to look horrible come late May.


See what I mean Trip, this fella just looks depressed having to have that things strapped on.


Is this a requirement by the promoter to fill a quota? Why is there always one guy at every Time Trial, no matter what the weather is dressed like its the middle of July in Bermuda?
And why is he standing up in the corner?



I applaud this Guy, He seems to be trying to cover all the advantage benefits, But do I spy Camouflage gloves, and Bar tape? I'm going to over look the pro-more of the tilting of the Brifters, But those gloves and tape defiantly clash with with that white kit. But maybe he's just waiting for the clothing to dirty its self up and and blend in. I'm going to stop there because is really using a Helmet with a blast shield still?


 I kind of feel sorry for these guys riding these lay down bikes, Time Trials seem hard enough already but doing one while laying in bed, makes my anxiety levels rise to levels to levels, that im calling my doctor, and factor in they are doing it soo early in the morning. This photo reminds me of the Movie Jaws when Quinn was getting ready to be devoured by the shark....



No comments: