Thursday, July 28, 2022



Fonz... ok Cunningham let’s have it...

Cunningham...oh jeeez Fonzie.. I got and I’m really sorry, you know with summer and all and Mary Beth, and the beach and like all my chores, and working and getting ready for the next semester, and like..

Fonz..enough Cunningham...the list

Cunningham...oh ok Fonz...here goes..

  • Give 10 cool points to the folks at Base Media for putting on that M1 race..top notch Fonzie..
  • 15 cool points to that dapper looking kid Kyle Dankert from the west side...did you see the jersey he won in Chitown?
  • I have to give 15 cool points to the King of Coaches Jason Hess for showing he’s still has legs.
  • Oh man! And like the Base Media fondo team...9 cool points..
  • And jeez..that whole race car track fast guys..man there are to many to list..but that Joe Bianchi guy 10 cool points..
  • Uh..10 points to that Got that rides for a Intent for saving his cranium at the Intelligensia cup..
  • And um..15 cool points to the promoters that are trying to save the State Time Trial championship.
  • Whew Fonz...
  • Fonz......Cunningham the list is thinner than Aloha twins...I need three more...
  • Oh man 15 cool points to SJD, for keeping me glued to her Instagram following her trip through Europe 
  • And I have to give that Shamburger dude 5 cool points for making it through those Chicago crits without brain damage...
  • Hey and Give Junge a quick 10 points for reppin the old school steel squad at the Waterford worlds aboard a Waterford...

Not shabby Cunningham...that pretty much sums up the scene I suppose...but I’m sure I could of done it better if I had the time...

Auyyy

No comments: