Monday, July 31, 2023


Rudy….gee Tripper..is it weird of me to not want to look at my Strava on Sunday night?

Tripper…that’s a weird question…why do you ask that..?

Rudy…because everyone has seemed to always have these epic rides on the weekend, bike packing, clicking off 100 milers like it’s a commute to Tasty Freeze..gravel races..and I do what seems like the same shit..

Tripper..I think we talked about this..but if we didn’t I want you to think differently about how, and why you ride.  Even Strava social media has a way of making us want to compare ourselves with the next guy. Bigger isn’t always better, and longer doesn’t always make you stronger, sure it’s impressive to ramble about big accomplishments, there is something pretty rad about kicking it freestyle..take a look back on the entire week, not just those big weekend warrior rides…


let’s talk more about this later…

No comments: