Friday, December 08, 2023




1. Best CX race of the year.

Ain’t no one gonna argue me on this one. It’s always the first! The Morning cranks folks sure now how to put it together, everything from a jump able barriers to a Tasty food truck! Hands down a solid second year event.

2.CX male crosser of the year?

I’d be fools fool, fool to say it isn’t Simon Bailey, his only kryptonite was Brewchamp, but wins ain’t the only reason, most don’t even no the fool has been racing CX before our current State Champion was outta Pampers..nice season 

3.Best new product I’ve this season?

Dam fool, I was gonna say that tricked out little rechargeable hand held chainsaw I picked up Amazon for doing light duty trimming around the home, but I think the best related item has gotta to be the the end of the handlebar tubeless plug kit from Lenzene, I don’t know bout you all but T hates a big chunky bag, and my OCDs ain’t so outta control I have to have matching bar end plugs, slip that stealthy sucker into your bars and ride with confidence knowing you ain’t humping a ton o gear under your butt

4. Zwift?

I don’t Zwift, but just cuz I don’t Pork Chops don’t mean that shit ain’t tasty to some of you fools, use it if like it, and by golly if your smart enough and use it correctly it will make you a much faster bike rider, not sure what it will do with your lousy half wheeling habit and constant bellyaches over wind, weather and chip seal roads but that’s your riff figure that shit out yourself 

5. Barry Roubaix 

Yeah I know I fling turds at it every 72 hours, but it’s all in good humor..great race, something everyone should experience once before they go belly up

6. Hardest working man in CX

Can’t dispute the dude just won CX national championship, a perfect storm and a perfect match to that closet full of State Championship jerseys. Congrats Tom! Words can not describe how awesome the Miscene is to call ours!

7. Why are there not women CXers

Man fools there ain’t enough women in any sport let alone one as small and niche as this.

8. Can you use a gravel bike for CX racing?

Sure but it in due time unless your the 1% your going find out it’s got limited potential. Spend less on eating out and buy a proper pair of shoes

9. How often should you change the sealant in tubeless wheels?

I dunno fools, I’m on year two and I still haven’t even had to address that issue, stop putting time frames on shit, and your bike

10. Last time you got poop on your hands?

Man dawg I can’t tell you last I’m I got doo doo on my paws,  despite changing babies or suffering a stroke mid swipe ain’t no dam reason to get gunk on any part of your limbs, if you are experiencing poop, hands, my advice, mummy hand that shit , slow down don’t be in such a god dam hurry, and if your blaming the quality of the paper..always buy up

11. Will Sam Jung finish on the lead lap on Sunday 

As much as I love me some Sam, the talent pool and the speed of that race is going to more than mouthful, your time is coming but probably not this weekend…I hope you Prove me wrong

12. What’s CX nationals like for 1st timers

Depends on who you are, for some it’s about just high fives and good time, others, it’s a suffocating experience 

13. Is T still around 

Who you think punching out this feeble attempt at Friday 15.

14. How do you think people that own a power meter actually use it.

It’s a cool toy, something that came with the bike, its a gadget that they think can’t live without and will magically make them the next Wout, they override the number, it’s Pandora’s box…

15. What is the proper way to use the power meter?

If you ain’t already on Hess’s plan…call him up and fork over the grip and stop stumbling season after season with your less than adequate training program….


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sealant topped up every 3-4 months. It dries up after that.

Anonymous said...

I’d argue The Road King was a Huggies kind of kid…