Thursday, December 21, 2023


 Tripper ..it’s less than four days before Christmas…and you haven’t even given me a list..
 
 Rudy.. I know Tripper…Christmas gives me anxiety…all the buying and preparing makes me fell like it’s all bout what your giving and consuming..

 Tripper..I get it Rabbit..but sometimes people feel good at gift giving, and quite often that’s the only way they know how to show there feelings.

 Rudy..yeah.. I thought of that, it just seems everyone has soo much, how much more do they need?

 Tripper..Rudy, you will never change society, and you must do what you feel is best at the holidays, and what makes you feel right. 

 Rudy.. I know…

 Tripper, I’m just saying it’s going to look pretty awkward at the camp Christmas party, when your just sitting there staring at your shoes while all the other campers are tearing up presents.

Rudy..I’ll send you my list over tomorrow morning…




I only want 15 things…

No comments: