Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday 15


1. Why? Because I’d use clubber to beat the shit out of Rocky…


2. Because..it’s the most horrible rendition of my most favorite human ever 


3. I dislike this time period of big time wrestling more than I hate racism and bigots…I would invite anyone in my circle to help me melt them to a bloody lump.


4. I was a huge Sylvester Stallone fan…until he took a big bite of Hollywood cheese..now I’d cherish the time spent putting this action figure under my neighbors F150




5. It’s cool n creepy all the same… he would be elusive glow in the dark, and charge him up over my lamp in my bedroom and set him out into the make-believe forest, so G.I. Joe and Company could kind of come and hunt him down. I’d probably have to sacrifice him because he is glo in the  and glow in the dark figures are  never cool


6. No, I was never a D&D guy I mean I’m a nerd, but I didn’t sit around on Friday nights and play board games and fantasize about being some dude walking around with a staff casting spells, but Because I have a soft spot of Misfit toys


7. See above…


8. A man don’t need much in life See below 


9. Wonder Woman Although a little proportionately out of place, she has zero leg muscles and her thigh bones are longer than her entire torso but it was a 70s and needs a solid dude…look up


10. This sat had me at all the accessories, backpacks flamethrowers, mortar stand you name it. These guys are ready to go up against just about anything except for that last character number 15 wait for that one.


11. Because a superhero that can pleasure himself is funny 


12. Love this set…roll him off the couch..down the stairs….and he survived..cuz he’s the fall guy 


13. She’s in love with the above dude and would hook up with him after he gets released from the emergency room The only thing that worries me about this set is that Daisy’s head looks It was taken directly off Mr. Drummond’s action figure from the TV show that Gary Coleman starred in


14. Creepy n I like creepy stuff what’s more creepier than a  mad cookie that carries an assault rifle and hand grenades


15. I’d play the shit outta this one…he would be that hard to catch dangerous to society creepy fucker that GI Joes platoon of bad asses could hunt down… But because he is so contaminated from all the shit in society, that if you got near him, your skin would fall off so ultimately, he would fucking win 

one other thing 

I’d rename as Anthony…the Swamp Thing 

 

No comments: