Tuesday, December 05, 2023




 Rudy..ok Tripper…you ready..

 Tripper…sure Rudy…what do you have for me tonight..

 Rudy. Well Tripper I have been thinking how about I make it easy on you, because I can tell you’re struggling how about I give you fifteen randoms and you have a few days until Friday to come up with some answers..

 Tripper, sounds good to me..

 Rudy..ok here goes..

  1. Best CX race of the year ?
  2. CX male crosser of the year ?
  3. Best new product you have used this season ?
  4. Zwift ?
  5. Barry Roubaix ?
  6. Hardest working man on the CX scene ?
  7. Why there are not enough women crossers ?
  8. Can you successfully use a gravel bike for everything ?
  9. How often should you change the sealant in your wheels ?
  10. last time you got poop on your hands ?
  11. Will Fred Junge finish on the lead lap at CX Nationals?
  12. What its like for a first timer at CX nationals ?
  13. Is Mr T still around ?
  14. How do think most people that own a power meter actually use a power meter?
  15. Whats the proper way to use a Power Meter ?



No comments: