Friday, June 21, 2024




1. GR grand fondo weekend…

2. This should be the state road race championship… just saying..

3. It’s rumored that Tanned guy is a liar

4. Tour of the Dairy lands isn’t a popular destination for most sceners..

5. Except Ritter and his kids..

6. Mthrfckr Corey got a new helmet 

7. I’d bet my next three paychecks that fucker still trains in that old smelly one though 

8. Congrats Dan Yankus…you now carry the cup of stink

9. Oh…and on hats off to ya…nice Lumber Jack top 5🤘

10. That runner guy put in a solid ride too…Fckn nice

11. The Fonz is returning for the month of July…hope you got your style dialed

12. Cross is coming..

13. So is my root canal…neither of which I’m excited for

14. Why are you such a Hater TMS?

15. Because…I’m TMS..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please share the juicy details of that tan guy. Is he not actually French?