Thursday, June 13, 2024

 



Rudy..dam Tripper it’s almost mid June..and I’m kinda feeling a little burnt out..

Tripper..oh really why is that rabbit?

Rudy..dam Tripper..it’s like there has been soo much racing, soo many people posting soo,uh rad stuff and well this blog is a constant vibration of movement I feel like I did unbound..

Tripper..rabbit you’re correct it’s been a whirlwind kinda season already..between That guy Joberon and the weekday worlds, the smell of Dans and Coreys stale lids…and the Strava uploads that have blowing up my own feed it’s easy to see burn out on your horizon..

Rudy…I get it…I’m super stoked for all the kick ass shit going I feel like the scene has gotten a small little revitalization. You know I mean it’s lumberjack weekend which often was filled up with a twilight crit over in Zeeland, but did you see that they added the Ada classic criterium that might just be with the big head of the summer, oh I forgot they doing the M1 classic at the race car track again so it’s not like we don’t really have any road racing for sale and that really makes people happy. I’m out on the mountain bike side, but I get enough social media updates to make me feel like it’s old-school Norba.

Tripper.. I don’t know rabbit maybe what you’re feeling is. It’s just a little social media burnout maybe if you take some time and turn off notifications and not check all your meters. Maybe it will feel like such a sensory overload I mean, are you still motivated to get out?

Rudy.. of course i’m still doing what I like to do so that’s not a problem. I just feel a little like I got brain fog you know. and maybe my rides and activity's are so insignificant that really don't justify  even uploading them to my active accounts 

Tripper.. oh, I know rabbit and I think maybe what you need to do step back not worry so much about who’s doing what and where and just focus on doing your own shit I mean honestly racing a bicycle is such a small part of everybody’s life. I mean if you factor in  how much time you train and ride, I mean for some people and other people that don’t really do much anything except race but that being said, let’s say you’re putting a lot of time and effort into training doing the right thing sleeping factor in the day of the event it’s a really small Piece of pie. Make sense…

Rudy..yea i guess 

No comments: