Friday, September 25, 2026

 




1. Crank Cross weekend. Entry looks bigger than last year 

2. Everyone is training for ICEMAN

3. Except me

4. State TT in Igor’s backyard

5.The Giant of Grayling is the MVDP of the scene

6. Kash money Adamski repped the scene fabulous in Montreal 

7. Will lil Pony make a 12th entry..see #1

8 Track season has begun, cool if you’re into that kind of thing 

9.  Junge rides deep into the elite CX field in Rochester 

10.  Wish I was going to Montreal this weekend 

11 But I sure as hell would not be wearing anything with an American flag on it.

12. I must confess, I ran over the ankles of a 65 something year old woman wearing a We the People t shirt at Aldis two days ago on purpose.

13. Cam Timmer has his Cervelo for 5k…his wattage numbers not included 

14. Ron Stack fell off the crack wagon again, he trying to sell some clapped out 80$ MCS mini BMX bike for almost 2k. Current street Value..450$

15. A version of this Friday 15 actually dropped last night due to TMS issues…





I’m TMS and I hate TMS

No comments: