Tripper, boy rabbit your out later than you normal
Rudy. Yeah Tripper, I just needed to time to collect my thoughts and feelings about some stuff
Tripper, lemme guess, girls?
Rudy, no
Tripper..What kinda of pizza we are going to eat later tonight after the big social
Rudy, no Tripp, I’m serious, it’s like my summer has been a complete nothing burger.
Tripper, oh this again, what because you didn’t do a single weekday race, or spent two weekends a month driving all over the place chasing victory, but only ending up with mid pack finishes. Or maybe you didn’t get chance to drive to Marquette once a month to get a taste of white everyone from the local hot shoes to the 30 something mother of three can’t stop ranting about..
Rudy, how did you know
Tripper, we seem to go through this every September about this time.
Rudy, yeah I know. I guess I’m just a little bummed out summer went by and it didn’t seem that amazing.
Tripper. Well rabbit what might be amazing to you is not a amazing to other people, most people thrive on routine, doing the same things everyday, every year, sometimes for a lifetime, oh sure you can change em up etc..but routine gives certainty, a sense of comfort. And by golly that’s not a bad thing. But then it’s not a bad thing to do stuff out of routine..
Rudy, really?
Tripper..yes, We all need new stories, some just more than others.

No comments:
Post a Comment