Friday, September 26, 2008

a TMS editorial

Do you know me? Of course you do. 'Cause I'm famous! but what ya ll didnt know is that ill be runnin this shit for the next 11 1/2 weeks. yep thats right, due to a few certain personal issues within the TMS system, They TMS has asked me to take the complete reigns as one would say. and i must admit im honored of that fact. So love me or hate me, your gonna be seein alotta me for the next few months. some things may change, some may not, some may be permanent, some not.
Please understand some thoughts and points a view may not be TMS's but those of myself. and well .. scince im runnin show im gonna say what i want.
And on a side note T has had some time to reflect on the comments on KTRDCROSS
and I simply have this to say.
No, I don't hate women. I pity the fools.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-
by fools, do you mean women are fools, or the fools are the ones that think you don't like women.

man, for an 80s wash-up, you sure are complex.

keep it comin...

Matt said...

I love you T. Have you gotten over your fear of helicopters?

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

by fools, do you mean women are fools, or the fools are the ones that think you don't like women.

man, for an 80s wash-up, you sure are complex.

keep it comin...
dam, man shouldnt have to xplain himself scneres. that best is yet to come. T

Kroske said...

Hey, F-em all.

Kroske still loves ya.

Kroske

Anonymous said...

i have no problem withmr T hangin out here for awhile. about time we get alittle straight faced flat comments. besides CHANGE IS GOOD EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY FOR A FEW WEEKS.

Anonymous said...

T,
We all know you're just a big girl at heart. What with all that jewelry & shiny, skimpy clothing your femininity just can't be denied. I think it's great you have work again doing write ups for the TMS crew. Here I thought you'd have pawned all the gold for crack & been left for dead in an alley somewhere. So good on ya T! I'm impressed that you're still making it happen.

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

makin it happen, always have been always will.

Anonymous said...

DUDE....

joe1265 said...

Where's the Ithaca report!

And while we're on it, where's the Vegas report!!!???

Yea BayBee....!!!!

Anonymous said...

....LOOKS....

Anonymous said...

.....A....

Anonymous said...

....LADY!