Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BASHERS CORNER


You have scene this guy right? maybe your one of them, TMS spots at least one at every race during the warm months here in Miscne. The guy may have the right to go topless, at a race, pool party, at the car wash, or just chillin after a tough ride. basher states his thoughts on those that go.


Point: Hey, No Shirt Guy. Fuck You! Yep, you're a self loathing piece of turd. We get it, you work out. You eat right. You have a little dick. Enough already. You must be a homo because the last time I checked, there weren't a whole bunch of chix hanging out at bike races. And those who do are either taken or...well, I'll save that one for another day. Go back to your car and put a shirt on, we don't want to see that shit. And you better not be driving an Iroc either or else I'm pouring sugar in your gas tank.

Counterpoint: Come on guys, I spend a lot of time sculpting this Fizik. Do you know how much work goes into this? I mean, I have to spend a lot of time in front of the mirror while all of you are out riding your bikes. Must be nice. Do you know how much faster I'd be if I rode more? I sacrifice a lot in this world to look this good in the hopes that one of you might look at me and get jealous. Put a shirt on? Are you kidding? And wreck everything in life I work hard for? Fuck that shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM maybe? old school scener Bart Wellisley? comes to my mind.

Anonymous said...

"Male Model" Randy Rodd