Monday, November 30, 2009

cross prediction

Word on the streets is that This blog has a thing for washed up 80's actors. Well let me tell you this.. i may be a 80's actor, but im far from being washed up. I know your asking yourself what does a guy like me David Hassllehoff know about this thing called cyclocross? Well your right in questioning me being here spreadin my opinions, But what i dont know about the sport.. i make up knowing theres some hot babe runnin around this state posin as Pam Anderson, and any chick thats got those goods has ol daves intrest.

Cross?? I know enough to make myself dangerous..

Im mean were do I start? HMM in no order ill lay it down.

The B race. the upstarts guys lookin for the glory before going into the meat grinder. since that Brown guy got out of the there I may have to call on that Boynton cat, or if that THICK sucker Osgood can find the form he is searchin for in these final days he may spoil the pot.

the masters 35 and Uppers, 35's are gonna get upsetted by a some guy thats been hiding all season, Im not gonna name names but i can feel it. long shot is gonna be Terry Ritter, I love a guy who can still feel the 80's!!!!id also be crazy if i didnt say Pat Russell.
AARP set. FRCC without a doubt.

The elite ladies. MMMMMM thats why im here to see Pams twin flaunt here stuff.

The Elite men. this is a hard one to call..i mean how can I not go with the favorite Mike Wissink, the big question is who is he gonna share the podium with. will the Black ace seek revenge for missing out a overall win last week in his sometime home state?...maybe so, But as with all sports..anything can happen.. cross is cross,it could be intresting . But the real prediction is how many guys will take the line.. will it set a record for all time state championship low I dunno..But it dont look good. next year were gonna see change i can feel it.

C field. someone is already packin there bags for this one. if you get my drift

and in closing dont hate me cuz im good looking and i could take your girl at anytime. Just take comfort in knowing there was nothing you could do about it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that anyone can beat Wissink this year, but isn't it strange how each year everyone writes off the Ace and he seems to be there come the Champ races. I guess when you've been racing long enough and you're getting old enough to be nearly racing in the "AARP" age category, you get to know yourself pretty well. I'm still in for Wissink, but I think that it will be a battle for the remaining podium spots.

Anonymous said...

agree fully,
one thing the black ace does well is he can go fast for 3 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Weinert beat Wissink twice this year down in Ohio and took him to the line at KTR early in the year. Wissink is beatable and I'd never count the "Pony" guy out as he has more big race experience then anyone in the field.
Card is on a plan and it always culminates with States/Nationals.Crazy form right now.
Sarri has been second fiddle all year but has been close all race long. It just takes one mistake.
Burke just might figure out this sport yet.
That's your podium

Anonymous said...

if its dry and cold..
wissink
card
saari
burke
weinert

wet and muddy
wissink
card
weinert
saari
burke

the only way Wissink will go down is, if he gets ill, bike issues, or its super greasy slippery mud..the rest of the 7 guys should be doin the rain dance daily. and working on the Wissink voodoo doll....my 2 cents

Anonymous said...

Sarri has been second fiddle all year "but has been close all race long."


how do you figure? coming up short 1 minute or up to 2minutes is hardly close.. close is a 2 up sprint maybe 30-60 second gap?

i dont think so

Anonymous said...

lol "packing their bags" in the C's.