Friday, January 29, 2010

This is the time of year TMS is always curious as to what fellow friend sceners, do to keep the fire burning during old man winters anger. TMS's favorite beer Buddy Jason Lummis gave us his week...

My Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.I'll start with my 5:30am wake up call "Daddy, DAD, Daddy". Up and making breakfast for my boy and myself.Play with my son till around 7:30am, then my wife leaves for work taking the boy to pre-school/daycare.I pack my lunch/clothes into my back pack and head off to work by bicycle around 8:30-9am. The commute ranges from 18 to 25 miles 1 way. Depends on if the dirt roads are good or not.I work 8-9hrs at Great Lakes Cycle and Fitness. I work 11am-8pm.Then commute home 18-25 miles.

Wash and repeat.

Nice...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo shop work !

0---JL---0

Anonymous said...

DAMAGE!

Anonymous said...

DRUNKAGE!

Anonymous said...

how about some more meat?

Anonymous said...

good stuff TMS keep it comin

Erin said...

So what does my Teamy do from 7:30am-8:30am?Hmmmmm? A 'mystery hour'. Just skipped right over that one Lummis....
free time=trouble
;o) hehe

Anonymous said...

POOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

i think a first grader could write a better paragraph. nice references to the "boy", you forgot to say the "old lady".

Anonymous said...

i think a first grader could write a better paragraph. nice references to the "boy", you forgot to say the "old lady".

theres no simple way to put it, so ill just put it.

what a fuckin jerk