Monday, March 01, 2010


Man I spend 2 odd weeks in my basement and I come out see in all kinds of new things, its like waking to a whole new set of eyes. I kinda like it. beforeI go telling ya, all about my new product, I gotta say this on the other side of the coin I gotta say I'm a little disappointed in the folks here at TMS, I mean whats going on, theres been a whole Lotta jibber jabber about everything but our scene and what lurks on its sunny horizon. As I sit here at the beginning of the month that marched in like a lion, but suspect will leave like a lamb we got stuff happen real soon, sceners are going to be pinning numbers on in the coming weeks, and racing for bragging rights, but dam whats TMS been up to? no worries T's confident there gonna speak up before some folks get racers gut.
Now about my product, I'm sure some of you would love to have the power of T with you at all times, right? have the wits only T can produce. Well its available, in a neat Ipod size gizmo called Mr T in my pocket, rifle off comments that only sound right coming from T's cords. This sucka is perfect for the jersey pocket, MTB, crits, cross, disease rides, hot laps at Island lake...whatever....how about the jacket pocket while waiting in those absurdly long lines of registration, sure is a good way tellin some fools to shut up and stop makin lame ass excuses why they cant do this or that..... for all you bar hoppers PHHH...... this is just the ticket to scare off any homie looking to score or pick a fight. I can see this is a must have for anyone looking to up there game in the world of clever insults. And its not limited to the 6 remarks listed, Optional memory cards are available with further words of wisdom.."don't you turn your back on me sucka" "hey pretty lady why dont you bring your little self over to my place and ill show you what real man is" "prediction PAIN".."bust you up" plus many more.
Dont buy no fakes only T products carry the picture of my mug on them ...prices vary depending on demand, don't wait too long as like all T products they sell out quicker than most miscners

keep it real and be kind
cuz you cant rewind
T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUNKAGE!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Once again amazing reading here at TMS. I can't stay away.

Anonymous said...

sarcastic bastard!