Friday, April 16, 2010

gettin it for free

yea sucka's this is gettin to be a habit, like a bad one indeed. until T can search all remaining trunks, ditches, dumpsters and cheap hotels, for the REAL TMS, lookslike ill be posting more stuff, so love me or hate me, ill be here for a bit. And no i haven't pulled the plugs on T products.There some good stuff in the works...
I thought since within a week the season with the exception of STSin will be in full swing and since some of you will be seeing some old friends, or rivals, etc..on a weekend to weekend basis. I thought of alittle question you can ask yourself.
If you could punch 1 person, without them punching you back who would it be? you only get one, and theres no repercussions. think about it, make it good. choose wisely could be a friend, rival,boss, spouse, the ex, the asshole at the car wash. you get it free, no strings attached.

I got mine. you got yours?

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

your momma, biatch

Mister T said...

DONT YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME SUCKA!

Anonymous said...

Danny Klein

Faker of Snakes said...

definitely Rob Foshag

Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT!

Anonymous said...

the angyle army and there hot laps at Island lake. Couple of those A holes ran my kid and I off the trail two weeks ago. Not cool!!!

Anonymous said...

angyle army

wtf?

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

I asked a friend, who he would hit and he declined, he said he wouldn't hit anyone. so he gave me his, now i have 2
is that legal T?

Anonymous said...

Joe Lekovish and he could take a swing back. Probably not much behind that fist.

Mister T said...

I asked a friend, who he would hit and he declined, he said he wouldn't hit anyone. so he gave me his, now i have 2
is that legal T?

yes thats cool fool

Anonymous said...

The Black Ace
that's Right He's Dead

Anonymous said...

DC, but i suppose id have a long wait.

Anonymous said...

I will give mine to Foshag so he has two. look out!!

Anonymous said...

T come on! i had more respect for you. stirrin the pot of anger.

shame shame.

Anonymous said...

Mr.T not stirrin the pot he just posted the idea.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER.

WATCH out
cuz im using mine on you.

Anonymous said...

"Rival spouse"....sounds like a rough relationship.

Unknown said...

Easy

Jesus

love dan

Anonymous said...

ID PUNCH JESUS

Anonymous said...

thats low

Anonymous said...

Simonson's wife!

Anonymous said...

hey T how about a STS report?

Anonymous said...

ever see 300?

Anonymous said...

I SIT ON ACID

tried-n-nearly-died said...

I tried to take a swing at lekovish when he had his back turned, but it was like he had eyes in the back of his head and he pulled this crazy muhamed ali duck-n-dive. Plus he knows some kind of mystical japanese kung-fu and nearly broke my arm with some karate move!

Anonymous said...

NEXT TIME SWEEP THAT FUCKERS KNEE.

Mister T said...

hey T how about a STS report?


DONT WORRY FOOL. I AINT FORGOT ABOUT WHAT THIS GIG IS ALL ABOUT. ITS COMIN.