Saturday, April 10, 2010

No sucka's i ain't here to sell none of my fine products, and since you asked there doing quite well. I also ain't here to talk about STS'in, or about my company that arrived this afternoon. but what i am here to jabber about is this trick lookin skid lid by the those crafty Belgium folks, Normally T or tms wouldn't speak on product that's not scener or t made, but i cant hold back, cuz these lids are funky dope fresh, and made for those hard men for a hard day. And well T priding himself on being a hard dude, and liking hard things, these are right up my alley. I can see these going either big time or lame.just like T they may be slightly 5 years ahead of our time... love or hate em. you make the call.
KEEP IT REAL T

8 comments:

Dan Frayer said...

hard things?

Mister T said...

dont be silly fool T likes the ladies too much,

but that being said i like em hard or soft.

Anonymous said...

I thought you like guys T!!

Mister T said...

listen fool maybe i didnt make myself clear, I like tacos, i like em hard or soft, spicy or mild.

just like my women.

i aint gay in that way
only in my feelings towards certain things.


now come back when got u somethin more than twitter nonsense to punch out.

Anonymous said...

Yo- T... Do you like to eat those tacos that have red hot sauce and are filled with sour cream??

Mister T said...

i dont git it

Anonymous said...

Taco= female genitalia
Cream fill=man juice
red taco sauce=blood

Mister T said...

Taco= female genitalia
Cream fill=man juice
red taco sauce=blood


ok i git now, thats gross, T likes dirty women, but he likes his dirty gals clean

if u get my drift.