Thursday, April 22, 2010

T speaks


yea i know some of you are sick of seeing my face here, to be honest some days when i look in the mirror I'm sick of it as well, But what i ain't sick of is the day the good lord above, below or ? that gives the gift of another. I have this thing in my life that if i don't learn one new thing a day, then its not a good day , lately T has lotsa good days. OK sure they aint all rose filled and smell like all my girlfriends, but it cant be all good, just like it cant be all evil. Balance in ones life is a hard thing to obtain, if you can do it more than not, your a winner. If you dont well try harder fool, cuz it feels good!, and feelin good is good enuf
Nuff said about that, I came to speak a little on whats been goin on in and around our scene. From what I hear, see, smell, and have tasted the spring pre race things have seemed to be goin nicely, STS'in turnouts have been up Pre Waterford worlds have been fair, that ol gal Mutha nature cant even keep em way. How about the dirt side of things? just cuz my butt may be big don't mean i cant handle a bike,I got skills.. the forever and always Yankee spring thing looked fair, I'm alittle confused to why it was 2 laps? for the elite crew and expert dudes....I aint goin into who's been hot or not, or who showed and didn't go, Ill leave that up to those that know. I can say this I got a feeling were in for good things this season.
next time you through a leg over the bike and clip in. enjoy it.
Cuz T is.

and If your wondering who id use my punch on?..Ill tell ya flat faced. Joe Leko, for calling T out too many times, I love ya Joe, like brutha...but im for real, im in your face, and at your side all at the same time.. but id still like to take a jab at ya none the less. No hard feelings and since i aint the only one

I can wait.
cya all soon.

3 comments:

possibly someone in the race organization..... said...

T - all the buzz I'm hearing is about the Flint criterium.

Downtown course
Brick pavers to keep it real
3 jumbo trons on the course
w/live race streaming and TdF updates
Food festival

Seriously, if they pull off 1/2 the stuff they're planning it may be the biggest race in Michigan.

Plus, what can be more "in-your-face" real?

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

GET SOME!