Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Dam, what ta weekend, Im still trying to recover from all I've s done. What with all the abuse I had to dish out on Saturday, and all the dough he had to hand over at the inflated holiday events,Im dam lucky to still be standing. I aint bitchen and im not losing sleep over it.
Busy Busy Busy, its T's middle name, Saturday, i spent a good part of the day handing out backside beatings to those that showed up at Mi scenes #2 tourist attraction.. That place is dam silly, I didn't get within 2 miles from the exit and my money was already climbing out of my pockets. But no worries it was dam worth the trip. I gotta throw props out, it was well attended, and surpirses a plenty were felt through out. i aint going into details, u-no who who raged and who got caged. I saw Frankie rubbed elbows with an Old friend and check out some sweet candy..
How about the Pony just shadow boxing and sparring and nearly pimp in a win speechless...


DEMF..

what I aint supposed to like music thats punched through little boxes? what ya'll dont no is T dont rap but he likes tunin in and burnin out... My brothers Juan Akins and Carl Craig, along Herbie made that shit. I just cant get used to payin for the whole gig..i guess i should get out more, aint the first yr..all is good Dtown aint all that great of shape, But Dam Sharon is..whew!
stop me.
Monday...I still had enuff in the tank to head to the local metro park for some real life Warcraftin,, that is b4 the mother natured turned wicked. Whats with all the Family get togethers on the 3 day? dont people have yards and there own charcoal grills? Man. I done beat but i aint beat up. time for some quality RR b4 i see my friends Atlanta.
T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

hey T.
wheres the pix?

Anonymous said...

you gonna pick on BIG RAY NOW or what?