Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I gotta admit, I didn't think i would stir the pot quite like i did, but i did..And I didn't lose sleep over it, nor I'm i gonna through out all apology's. I did however didn't mean to bite the hands that feed me.. I said what i had to say, because No one else can stand up and say it. buts thats OK..... society doesn't lend a kind hand or an open ear to honesty....and it was oblivious i touched a very big open nerve amongst what a close friend refers to as the uptight sect. I dunno about that...But it did, I cant bring back, lets move on and control the hatred like T does in a way that can only mean one thing..freedom.
So where does that put ya'll today?
Good question, I can say this summer arrived a few days ago, days now get shorter, but i ain't let tin it get me down, no way no how... im still risin at the break, and takin in as much everyday as a man can. I through out all regrets many many yrs ago, I aint hold in No grudges, I can forgive, but i cant forget, and Jessica Biel, well its her loss.. I think the best things in life are the most mysterious..Dont be scared of the unknown fool.. Open your mind and your ass will follow. Do what you gotta do everyday...enough of that
but thats not why punched in today. the main reason I'm here is to check in with some of my Friends and let em know we gotta alotta good stuff coming in the pipeline in the months to come..I ain't gonna start listin it, nor I'mI gonna drop names. Theres plenty of time for that, and its coming. i. so far all that are headin to the land doesnt want to be part of its underbelly
good luck. control the haterd. ....Shit like that can age a man.

So be like T
ageless..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and stay straight as always. What about the Champ TT write up prior to the RR that's coming soon?