Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Listen up young fools, i gotta alot to say in a short time to get it across so stay close, keep your ears open, eyes wide and mouth shout, and ya"ll may get it..if you don't then so be it.
i know I know this place ain't the most well liked and visited spot out here in this mess called the intronet, but that don't mean nothing to me..those that go know, I want to know therefore i go. The Hatred has been flowing more than the wine has been in Atlanta, people griping, acting crazy, whining.. name calling, riding stupid, taking chances, some even ride with there eyes closed WTF is up with that? hell I'm even guilty of some of that shit, the grapevine says I'm a fight picker,?? sometimes the mouth moves before the brain gives it the go ahead, were all human, some just more than others..forgive me if I'm ranting, I'm gonna throw out the heat.... its getting to people making them all itchy, and scratchy, not to mention down right dam cranky. eitther that or there shoes are too tight...no hatred on T's side NO HATRED.....only love.
So whats up wid this shit? Those Hot July weekends got mixed reviews, the Big one that went down over in the GR area was a dam nice event, visited by those that really like real race action i call this an event Miscene crown jewel of the road season an honest to goodness Big race, lord knows we needed it. I ain't gonna go into specifics but I'm just gonna drop names. the Black ace, the Evil sucker along with a select number rode the pro race with full on Miscne respect. i like that shit. the Youngest of there rarely scene Hendler bro took home a brick and young Luke makes T smile. the Field's were filled with all my homies, and Kroske caught it all in time.
too bad the next day wasn't as well accepted. you must gotta drop $ in dudes faces to call it race, the few that drew seemed stoked. hell even rain and wind cant keep suck's away from the Thursday worlds, i love it..... but ya'all cant even do a honest mans charity event? I'm gonna write it off as the heat..And I'm gonna put that card some MIA's this season..where the Hell is some of the old guard? man I know were all aging but it just don't seem right, you would dam swear that posse from south of the border dried up in the sun.
I was gonna talk old school lingo about last weekends action in the KZOO area, but i want to keep it brief lets just say Cash for Chaos baby without a doubt. I felt i went back 5 yrs. dam its been 5 yrs this shit has been happening..i gotta stop now before my keyboard starts crumble, who the hell has been eating Popsicle s on this dam thing..?
the keys are sticking to me my digits.


I just gotta close with this Jedi quote .

"control your hatred, be patient and stay focused"



Im gonna save whats left in my brain for another day.

cya soon T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

I was here for the in your face feedback on the MI Scene! Bicycle Racing, Girls, Guns, & Music. I'm Done - Peace Out!

Anonymous said...

Give the Scene a break. Everyone is "tired" at this point in the summer unless you do things right. Don't worry, a little break and I'm sure the same ol' motivation will return.