Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TAO OF T

I gotta speak briefly and thank the ANON'er who came to prop me and the scene, thanks. but when its all said and done, its OK IF aint no one speakin up or droppin there 2 cents in here. Its all good. Maybe everyone is too busy churning it out, spendin time with the Kenmore and the water heater, or maybe there some place warm puttin the miles in. Its cool, the Flat screen needs yo love too, Atlanta's Football Holly and her weekends big game is on the horizon if that yo gig. Facebookin whatevr...Its all good.
I know the writing here at TMS is anything less than grade scale level, I aint foolin myself..and the topics are vague, and some times people miss what im trying to lay down, and ya all think IM STIRRING the pot, Images not on everyone's radar, or value level. But the bottom line is I dont get paid to do this shit, I do it because i want to, TMS aint fillin my barbers bank roll, I aint buyin Zipp wheels, and the pimp new power gadget or taking my friends out with the fast cash.i do it on my own time. You can be haters all you want, Its alot easier to hate someone than respect them. T knows at the end of everyone's day we are who we are, nothing more nothing less. I aint kidding myself either, and I hope to god you all aint either, its simply riding a bike for fun and enjoyment. entertainment per say, soul searching for some. Its who you are, dont take that shit too serious, you can live it, but you cant LIVE it, you can think about it all day, but you CANT think about it all day, and lord knows you cant take it with you when the grizzly end comes. Its all good to get a little angst, fired up.. it keeps the system rolling strong and smooth but Be cool to people, Love it or hate it embrace it, or push it away. look back through the years of TMS, your all part of it. believe it... many of you have come and gone, some are old and some are new, you cant stop time, all you can do is be the best part of it.. keep that stuff in mind as you take things for granted ( its OK we all do its human nature)

you never know what you had until its gone.

RESPECT and BE COOL..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some powerful shit T. Truth speaking. Maybe Jim Rome is right- more of him and less of us is a good thing. The same applies to the Truth of T.
T is rad.

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it T. You should know by now that after each season, the posurs and bloggers disappear because there is nothing to bash. Come spring or September, they will come from under their stone to once again, cast down on this world. Kind of like the 7 year locust which shred the harvest.

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

I find myself dumb-er after reading that.....

Mister T said...

dumb-er

good fool. makes all my thoughts worth while.
Now go and be just "another"