Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hagaan Daz and Hormones


First name Mr, middle name 'period', last name T!

I have been know to have a few quotable sayings in my time...I pity the fool..who cant recall a few..But aint mad at cha..I can forgive but i cant forget..So forgive me for throwin down some others here from time to time, they may not be all mine and i sure as hell dont give credit when credit is due from time to time ..but i can tell you this..ONE THING IS TRUE..and you can quote me on this T has stayed true to his roots..and thats the Facts JACK...
Enuf of all that Jibber jabber..I may have been born at night but not last night, so i can say this with all honesty The month of July is always interesting soo much is going on in most peoples busy life, our lands birthday, pool parties, swimmin pools, barbecues, camp outs, pig outs, cruising to Atlanta, etc..you get my drift..so its safe when i say summer tends to burn a person alittle, and in the second breathe some seem to go the other way. In all honesty the more things change the more they stay the same..
Take last weekends foray in Fenton MIscene its been called many things..In my head its the Mullet Yawn...they say there is no sure things in life, but past history most often dictates the future.so Saturday for example was not exempt....

Better late than never
A Tony Hersberger sighting
Entry Fee's
You`re arguing over $45? My lunch cost $45!
Three former Michigan State cyclocross champions were in the house.
You're washed up, finished! I'm the baddest in the world!
the race was early to start and folks were late leave.
8! 8! That's only a third, and third rhymes with Turd!
french laundry
Where's the meat? This sandwich is full of weeds! I ain't eatin' nothing I don't understand!
Double Stangs
parking lots warmups
gonna bust you up.
Lone MVW's
As a kid, I got three meals a day. Oatmeal, miss-a-meal and no meal.
BRUUCE wins another
The Wiz leads out masters 35+ on a Cross bike
Don't make me mad, Arrr!
SIMONSTER rolls the 1/2 on a commuter rig
early breaks never stick
DG
Anger - use it, but don't lose it!
race t-shirts never sell
I believe in the Golden Rule - The Man with the Gold... Rules.
the LIL PONY runs wild and loses his breath
What!?! Idiot shot the tires on my van!!
surpris Wolverine gets away.
A Darkhorse wins cat3
Hey, you with the teeth...
Timmy looks distracted
Big butts dont like hills
Pain...
Panther Power
were gonna torture them. were gonna crucify them. Real bad.
ambulances run rampant
"Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt,
watchout for that STANG kid.
Michigan roads
I tell people that I was born and raised in the ghetto, but the ghetto was not born and raised in me.
some fools antics..sheeeesh
Hey fool, this ain't no football game!
SJD
Hey woman!
Cat 4's with powermeters
I ain't no computer hacker!
some people
East Hills Velo..
Teachin' fools some basic rules!
the New Kits still arriving
"Hey, everybody gotta’ wear clothes and if you don’t you get arrested."
It takes a smart guy to play dumb.
Bissell comes full
I'm on a real short leash here, and I'm tired of your crazy rap!
I pity the fool who did your mother!
some cats make me dam nervous.
"I pity the fools"
MBRA
Love is a verb... and Verbs show action

REDNECKS
I pity the fool, thug, or soul who tries to take over the road.
NO DC?
Hey, sucka!
Be there!
Adam York returns
"Quit yo Jibber-jabber!
WildCards
You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self.


You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Let me die a youngman's death not a clean and inbetween the sheets holywater death."

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Hater said...

T - isn't there a race somewhere in Michigan on Sunday?