Friday, July 08, 2011

I dont Roll like that...

I aint awake 40 minutes into my day, when got suck'as callin me out on not shouting out about the gig goin down in D town..Dam, I was on the move..Im here now, in the house..
What im not talkin about is, how dudes roll, dont care....dont give two bits about TDF, no need to banter about guys sittin in on breaks, or about goin up north and campfires. I sure as hell haven't been up to date on who's postin,eatin drinkin and commenting on what not..., and going someplace else BHAAA. Never even lost wink of sleep on the next BIG move... haven't thought one second about cats that dont belong..never even toss a thought about about point standings and series leaders.. and Im not making excuses, Got too many big money's out there already laying that shit down. Not even gonna speak about money, guns and drugs...there everywhere... not just D town...I don't plan on handing out crying towels or giving my hard earn T money to strippers. No comment on that cheesey video the head honchos of this blog made up celebrate time..i don't believe in it. upgrades, downgrades, and do rates..no thoughts....So I aint clock watchin or calendar counting..not right now.....Haters, Fakers, Cakers..go away..I don't have the god dam time for you..cuz that's not how I roll..


I will say this and ONLY this..BIG props go out the promoters who are throwin down some racing in the big city. which ever way the heads roll...they roll...T's super pumped...


thats how T rolls.....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i herd that T was going to blow off TMS and be racing in WISCO this weekend.

T's a poser.......

Anonymous said...

heard that as well..

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Henrietta Collins said...

I heard T was hosting a Coke filled orgy downtown before the race starts to get his groove on with some Amazon chix. Special invite only. You'll need the secret password and handshake. No crack allowed, just pure Columbian booger sugar. Why do you think Boonen dropped out of France?

Anonymous said...

If that shit is true..I wont be making start time.

DAM

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

I hear the password is FOXEY BROWN.

Anonymous said...

Them Wisco boys need a slappin from T, but not when its goin down in the D....

Anonymous said...

Columbian booger sugar

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Terry Reisch Memorial race - best kept secret in Midwest racing. Great course and well organized. So what that there's no money. Most of us race for the fun of it. Get over yourselves.

Anonymous said...

So I suppose the turn out must of been poor?

Anonymous said...

So I suppose the turn out must of been poor?

yeah as usual for the scene.

sucka foos scared...

Anonymous said...

TMS should interview the guy who went into Sarah's lap in this vid

http://youtu.be/lrvtsJcZhoM

Anonymous said...

FUCK THAT shit, wanna meet the guy who yelled FUCK.
perfect!