Friday, July 29, 2011

Milford Crit, the state championship ..I told you I wasn't going NO WHERE..I don't need no introduction and I sure as hell don't need that fake fool interviewing me. I got this shit and i can handle it all on my own. you aint gonna get the long drug out sports center play by play pre game from fools. Im gonna give it to you straight from my hip.

The course: isn't no industrial park...fast technical and good for a championship well promoted and you get double for nothing points to boot.

Masters: old 1/2's and other dudes..its gonna stay together.and you better get your sprinting legs together thats all got to say.

Cat 3: stop chasing everything that moves make something stick and pimp yo ride.

Cat 4: crazy..insane.

Pro 1/2: Ok so its a tad short but its short for everyone i guess the suck'as who are used to going long got as much of an advantage as the weaker. Still think a breakaway is on tap. And when the field assembles for the also rans, the only thing that is gonna suck is the ones that are not sprinters sticking there butts in the middle which lends itself to a sketchy scene.

Now go race your dam bike..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short and simple and very well stated. I think he is spot on.

Anonymous said...

doesn't matter how long or short the 1/2 race is, Bissell will still win.

Anonymous said...

Id have to agree with this short lil shit.

and

Bissell will still win.

Anonymous said...

Bissell didn't win. Every race got shredded. Oh and I have a beef with your picks for Masters. Next time pick guys that are actually going to factor. Other than The Eagle and Docsavage you were way off, oh and the two guys that shaped the race the most never got mentioned. SSDD from TMS.