Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the BIG SHOW


"You're smart too late and old too soon."....Its sad thing to come to grips with. But don't feel bad most of you don't even think about it. Sometimes just peering outta your box will help enlighten you.. Before i speak any further, I tell you why im here and Lawrence isn't, He asked me to come forward and speak on behalf of a select few that go out there to see how the other half plays, not to mention if i had the time id ride this cyclocross thing, its my style, but that's for later, Its not about being a better place, its like going to the big show, after spending time watchin Darla, Spanky , Buckwheat and Alphalpha perfrom in the vacant lot. Before everyone comes hatin, the world isnt to dissimilar from that just mentioned, its just the feeling you get from doing something new brighter, a change space and style. I like to thing of events like this as "Perfect chaos" choreographed in a way only that your big dollars can bring you. be like Mikey try it you may like it....
USGP Wisco style...
Fast
Win - cat up!
Cat up - win... Nice!
Free beer and cheese
Sun
Yorkie!
I think the average person thinks I'm a fucking nut....
Clouds
so what
Wiz MIA?
Im not a recluse.
Cold
LIL Pony...
Swag!
Scene'ers turned hecklers!...Nice!
Wisco Scene'ers get it!
Mark W...still gettin it done
Rain
Wind
Thunder
Hail!'
ITS cross..
Mmmmmmuuuuuddddd!!!
Dollar, dollar, dollar bills yall!
Rhinos don't like mud WTF?
its all about pressure
Jay Moncel mixing it up near front
J. Brown still gettin it done...Nice!
Beer for Recovery
Yellow shoes gettin dirty near the front.
Mud comes out easier than blood.
Hole Shots!
Marne...gets treated
"When you see me smash somebody's skull, youenjoy it."
Slow, how you feel compared to that euro fuck
Im a cross guy..everyone's got a plan until they punched in the face.
Tape to tape..my fist your face.
Flow..what most have to learn to do, when goin to the show..
Parmelee stepping up, and fighting...takin shots to the head..
Stop wining about the mud its cross...
"I wish it had children so I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles
Risk. all the time..
Rewards..few too many..
“At one point, I thought life was about acquiring things. Life is totally about losing everything
"I'm not Mother Teresa. But I'm also not Charles Manson!"
Fun...
Nice!
respect...
Give and you shall receive..

No comments: