Monday, November 28, 2011

watcha you talkin about?



MRT: Gawwwd dam Gary Im so glad to see you.



Gary: aww come Lawrence, you see me every day.



MRT: I know Gary, but its so nice see you,out of the Basement and all.



Gary: Yea i thought a change of scnere would do me some good.



MRT: Im just tickled ignorant that you got time for The TM 2011 cross predictions



Gary: well Lawrence like i said before i dont do it, but ive been around long enough to through some of my lil insignfact opinions



MRT: I hear ya i aint a Hater like so many close to me are.



Gary: amen Lawrence Amen.



MRT: so lets hit this stuff freestyle....



Gary: I aint all that much on callin out favorites, but i do have to say this i sure as hell glad i aint haulin my little black booty up that ridiculous thing they call the orange crush. I hope mother nature stays happy or those lil suckers, like the Goocher kids or the fast master cat are gonna be hatin like Bissell.



MRT: i hear ya Gary..i hope for dry conditions and bet that Roadking does as well, mudder i hear he aint, and I aint hatin.



Gary: yea he aint a roller like the Wizard , when it gets greasy.



MRT: or questionable Sven.



Gary: Im scared of that stern dude, im glad i cant look him in the eye..



MRT: so who's your elite pick



Gary: Sven..but i can figure him out he's on one minute and the next minute he is kinda grey, I didnt know the plan worked like that?



MRT: so thats your pick?



Gary: If he is on...



MRT: I think gettin on the boxes in that race is gonna be a ride..



Gary: id agree..not like Battle of the Network stars was..



MRT: yea...thats said that shit was rigged...any others?



Gary: Masters used to have me on the edge of my chair, but the 2011 season has me wantin more ya know players n all?



MRT: numbers are low but angst aint..



Gary: the Rocky like figure gets me hypin, but i just can get jazzed over the dude in the coffee kit, its nothin personal but his kit gives me throw backs to Silver spoons.



MRT: no worries as the LIL Simon has the upper hand.



Gary: yea if don't rain..then he is gonna need a step ladder.



MRT; don't be hatin



Gary.. awww Lawrence i aint..come on...



MRT: how about a kwick word association?



Gary: word...



MRT: That Rainville



Gary: B-



MRT: Vinny



Gary; 50/50



MRT: the Black Ace



Gary: Tallncool



MRT: lil pony



Gary: fair



MRT: Queen Anne



Gary: runner up



MRT: Slayer



Gary Riegn in Blood



MRT: Surly Bastard



Gary: Kore



MRT: Springfield Oaks



Gary; Yaaawwwn



MRT: Chili



Gary: faart



MRT: DC



Gary: confused



MRT: Marnee



Gary:



MRT: aww Gary......



Gary: whaaat?



MRT: C



Gary: not enough



MRT: close em Gary..



Gary: Im soo glad i got to come up from the Basement, Im gonna stick around for a while and I look forward to a week of goodthings around here.



MRT: im glad too Gary ..♥soo much for you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeble!

Anonymous said...

lilshit.

Anonymous said...

Gary, what do you think of all this rain we are having and what do you think the course conditions are going to be?