Thursday, December 01, 2011

TAO OF T


I didn't just start doing this today. Not like some people . You know my stomach turns with their funny stuff. You don't have to carry a gun 24/7." I know about peer pressure and all that, but I say, "Hey, they called me a sissy because I wouldn't join the gang. Who was calling me a sissy? Does it make me a sissy because somebody called me a sissy?"I'm going to fight if you touch me or hurt me . But if you call me a bad name, or whatnot, I'm too smart for that. "If I fought every time somebody called me a name, I would never get out of my own dam way. But I'm disciplined. I'm smarter than that, like My mother said, "Consider the source." When you see who called you the name, then you understand why they're doing it. Then you don't have to stoop that low.
HATE ON..

2 comments:

Surly Bastard said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but, cool, T.

Mister T said...

My drift is hard to get but once you do, you will.