Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TAO of T

Photobucket
Some Anon'er yesterday asked where id been? Most don't care so its irrelevant what i have been up to, but since I'm up now, and out of the basement, I may as well open my mouth for a brief thought. I have many firm beliefs, and one is just because you have a thought doesn't mean you have to open your trap and speak it everytime it bounces through your grey matter. Sometimes its OK to keep it silent..doesnt mean i dont care..
But one thought that has been bouncing around inside my head and does more often than many is a little self reflection, I'm sure i spoke about it before.. and probably will again but we as humans sometimes need to get re mined, and now that Mother Nature is back on track, and cross season is closed up tighter than tics ass. Its a good time, put on your jungle truckers and stumble through my poor grammer and besides you might learn a thing or two..
I want everyone who choked through this.. at some point to look in the mirror, doesn't have to be now, just do it at some time before you turn the pedals in anger..ask your self some simple questions..

1. For 2012 whether your rolling a new kit right?, or even an old one, you got fools giving ya stuff ?..your reppin.....What do you do to deserve to get the hook ups your getting? think about it..

2. If 2012 is going to be your best year yet, Im going to be in the best shape of my life..What are you going to do to get there?

3. We all talk change. whether be our inner self, or scene change. How ya gonna do it?

4. What fuels your inner machine, without alittle mind fuel you may as well stick to pounding out hot laps at your local loop, hell and even then you gotta have someting to feed off of man cant live by loops alone.

5. And like it or not since hate abounds all of us ..in some way, shape or form, the key is knowing how to put it to a positve use. how ya gonna do it?


Closing, I leave you with this..People ask what gives me the authority to give advice? I say, First of all, I don't give advice. Dr Phil gives advice. Mr T helps people. I motivate them, I inspire them, I give them hope, and I plant the seed so they can feel good about themselves.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks from the "basement".

Anonymous said...

T
nothin but love!

Anonymous said...

It's funny how quiet all becomes post X and pre April Worlds. Ah, oxygen and lack of pain is a great motivator for pre-emptive shit talking.

Anonymous said...

oh. so true grasshopper.
long live TMS

Anonymous said...

free your mind, and your butt will follow.

Anonymous said...

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!

Anonymous said...

Luv ya "T"! Now get back in the basement and get some!!! Spring is just around the corner and the haters will out soon 'nough!

Anonymous said...

word to your mother.

Anonymous said...

Since no one cares about cycling anymore...check out 67th place (out of 87 finishers) at the 2012 Olympic Marathon Trials. I guess that somebody has been training...but for another hard ass sport.

67 Clint Verran 36, Lake Orion, MI
2:22:03
Hansons-Brooks Distance Project

Anonymous said...

nice work. but we still care, maybe T is just on one of those things cyclist call rest weeks?