Wednesday, February 29, 2012

details

Late nights most of the times are filled with non threatening good ol fashion wholesome entertainment, a full sleeve of chips ahoy s and big ol glass of D ..and T is set. while laying back and and working my brain over the pre-season game.. Once gain the gentlemen like figure I have come know simply as Mike, came before me in the Static like haze of the idiot box. He brought with him one word for the night...Details.. Lawrence.. Details...and then he asked me to give my definition of the word and how and "if" I use it..
Webster 's version : de·tail An individual part or item; a particular...which wasn't too far off my thoughts. I couldn't resist and asked why? Because Lawrence, in life either we are told its all in the details, or simply don't sweat em. Its a balance and when we find that balance as most of us have in other aspects.. it can be a sweet relationship. Mike then went on to say, We are all unique, and we succeed and fall short by our own details, too many will drive a man crazy, not enough will leave him searching for excuses. My ultimate goal, if I could teach the world to sing, would not be for all of us to be clones of choir , but rather a performer in there own image. I said but what does all have to do with my speaking of the 2012 season? Mike simply said: Details will make the difference, anyone can take a picture as we all know, its the ones who can pull the meaning out of it that will succeed... Lawrence..think about it.
And in within the time of the Ronco commercial tried sell me another Ginsu ...he was gone..all he left me with was some thoughts of my upcoming pre-season shake down and whole pile of mystery...

before I get to work on the 2012 details....

Another wise man once told me.."life's beach, is filled with stones and on your journey to self success the detail you may have missed may be under the stone you failed to turn over"

HATE ON !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

Word