Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spoken Words

By now its no secret, I creep more than i sleep..but with all that late hr creepin there comes a price. Maybe its the lack of deep slumber, maybe all its the 99 cent Tortoni's pizza, and Townclub i consume..could be too much Dragnet and Remco commercials..I don't know..because there gets a point in Twilight that you just gotta say to yourself WTF T? is this for real, whats going on? and when is all this craziness gonna cease..take for instance a few odd 5 nights back..
After hrs sittin back on the Davenport feet up, dancing through sleep n creep, i had what i thought was a vision...mind you... thought..A figure stoodd before me in the dim light of the Magnavox..It was in a odd shape of an older gentlemen, he was quiet and solemn, and asked if he could sit down for a moment. I tell ya i ain't particularly fond of Bill Murray, and I sure as hell ain't afraid of no ghost ..and no way Ray Parker Jr isn't on my current tempo play list..but this was a tad strange even by T standards.

The Ghost like figure stood before me in true Midwest Jedi fashion, and this is what he said. "T i come before you tonight to ask a favor, Your a person of great knowledge discipline, and i request this one deed. I too have a great knowledge i would like to spread, It cost nothing, there are no commitments, it does not require a call back.. and you do not have to go to Tampa, Tempe or Tuscon to reap the possible benefits. But you must understand there will be doubts and skeptics, and even expressed the word we come to know oh so familiar "HATRED"..and UN like death itself..its not certain . Your grammar is not important.. but more is the way you spread what i will bring forward from time to time. I listen intently..Other thoughts were exchanged in this brief late night encounter. But he soon expressed his need to move on and assured me of a timely return..


Upon his departure. i had to ask ...because im "human"




you can call me Mike

4 comments:

chunky dunker said...

Damn...

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

Understood.

BrAdLaKo said...

it hurts though....