Thursday, February 23, 2012

TAO OF T

Got up this morning stumbled into the commode, looked in the mirror and out of the corner of my eye this is what i saw, And I thought DAM another grinder....but just then i got a glimpse of something.. a iny little dot it was moving real slow...it was something I experienced a few days back, if you want know.. look elsewhere at another time..but that being said..it put me back into perspective...Before you all go hatin (theres enough of that here already) and assuming this is just more unnecessary filler, fodder and dog farts....take time and stumble through my poor grade school grammar and you might learn a thing or to, or maybe you don't..
I know my drift isn't always easy to understand and sometimes rather redundant.., but I also know some of you get it, just like i know some of you are doing what needs to be done..i can feel it, smell it, Ive seen it and have even tasted it..What is it?
The Initiative putting forth the effort with what time you have here, i don't mean going through the same hardly breaking a sweat lying to yourself motion, i mean making the most of it following through, committing to the process of whatever it is the big man lays on the breakfast table every day you rise to see another. Time is too dam short to fake excuses and fake movements and facial expressions....embrace that shit with new eyes, eyes of those who didn't get the second chance..treat days like the one i thought i was going to have like its the first, last and always..like my Mee Mee once said...cuz you just never know..

get my drift haters?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dam good TAO T!

chunky dunker said...

Mother fuk-r! give it to me again T!!!

Anonymous said...

luv is a tremendous athlete

Anonymous said...

luv is a fat ass

Anonymous said...

He compares himself to Wolverine from X-Men...