Friday, August 03, 2012

Friday Fifteen


1.Dannys Got a bum wing..
2. J-LO does he step up this year?
3.the Sith how many times has he raced this year$$
4.Parmachicken following the A-Games plan?
5.14 that's how many they had...if you were counting
6.Shrek benches ten quarters so he is hard to sweat...
7.having bad Kroske withdrawals...
8. the WIZ cant figure that guy out....
9.“I will not retire while I’ve still got my legs and my make-up box.
10.Lathrup has got a new Cd out titled.." Kings of the Old Age"
11.Cherry Ruby, or  Ore2Shore thats the big question.
12.Waterford Worlds better than the real stuff?
13.Remember Essex Brass?
14. Timmy S is coming back..... or just a rumor?
15.Track racing?  that Lathrup dude with no sox cares..

2 comments:

MRTN Vecchio said...

I wear socks. They're just really short.

MRTN Vecchio said...

I wear socks. They're just really short.