Friday, November 23, 2012

1.JMAK love ya....but ....
2.“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
3.Seaman 20 yrs of what?
4. “They say if you become a better person, you’ll have a better live
5.what happened to the "cross guy?"
6. “I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.
7.anyone remember  Matt Walp?
8. “When I die, sprinkle my ashes over the 80’s
9.A-Game.killing in North Country
10.I used to have a drug problem..now i got money
11 States still weeks away...ugh
12 it doesn't get any better and i doesn't get any worse....but it sure gets different..
13.nice "break"
14.why are hookers so expensive?
15.Holiday hater CrossBastard..next thing you know the bunny isnt real..

5 comments:

JMAK said...

All good and don't disagree. Truth is truth. Keep it roll'n.

Anonymous said...

tms love

Surly Bastard said...

Bah.

Anonymous said...

Grouch!

Telewhacker said...

I think someone meant 20 years of racing cross, actually this is my 26th season. I think my first year they only had a state championship and the top 3 all got live turkeys.