Tuesday, November 27, 2012

another shit post


T: back to normality aint that right Glenn
Glen: dam straight and not a day too soon..
T: since i dont have the patience for banter and babble and sure as hell cant sit through another episode of the Munsters marathon on TBS super station fun time.....whats with the power rankings..you aint fading on me are you?
Glen: Nope and talk about silly ...I mean fuckin come on Silver Spoons...
T: dont fuck with Ricky..
Glen: well anyhow. the power ranks i believe im down to just a few....and i told ya i needed time to compile and compute..and after a Tailwind double...i tell you its gonna be a dam shall i say ala TMS blood bath in the up coming weeks..at least for the elites...the other groups..i was tad saddened by the turn outs...
T: it gets that way around here you should know that by now...and we still got two open east side weekends between now and the finale...and i say that with a raised eyebrow...
Glen: a couple of dudes look like there on some scary form..and you are right... its still three weeks out anything can happen..anything...
T: amen...more on that later.....but about those numbers...?

you could throw a blanket over the top three numbers in the number game...all except one carries the credibility of a  cross state championship crown..and that speaks volumes of everyone listed below..

Sven..his numbers could possibly be the highest of the trio....last weekends performance in my IMO..is a mis guidance to his real out put..at least in the weeks to come..throttling back a bit may be the ingredient needed.i still gotta give the 10% to the Das German.

Burke: close..real close..a win On Sunday brought him up a tad on my list here..Tom is smart and probably at least as "official sceners" go the most seasoned and well rounded of the bunch sitting a top of the list.carrying  state crowns in "other" disciplines.. he needs this one.....his numbers are within the Germans time zone..mechanicals and short circuits aside..he is the closest as of today..

ParmaChicken:  gotta say with all do respect he surprised the beeejeezus outta me..A place like Waterford suited his number style..and fuckin A  it did it show..although not so much that it kept me walkin the floors..he has been sittin on the edge all fall...State Champions are not to be counted out..

that brings us to the next duo..

The Wiz: god dam i wanna think he is close to his old numbers but a jacked up kankle has left him missing "cross races"..that being said..i dont think the numbers are down..but the other percent are not solidly there to keep him in line with the upper three..the weeks to come may speak different but sometimes the smallest % are the hardest to obtain...

The lil Pony: numbers haven't change much and how could they..the guy is old enough to know better than most..But the Pony doesn't always need numbers to make the list.. conditions and the art of craft gets the job done while others are flaying around..both physically and mentally and sometimes thats missing %...like they say...the Pony comes good when the Pony comes good..

T: nice.very well said...what about women?...any also rans?

Glen: coming soon...

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. "T"

Anonymous said...

its gonna be good

Anonymous said...

My $ is on Parmalee

Anonymous said...

questionable

Anonymous said...

Never under estimate the pony

Anonymous said...

It will be all about the conditions.

Anonymous said...

The pony is a pretender

Anonymous said...

Never under estimate the pony
agree

Anonymous said...

Looks like the winnners of the MBRA series get free entries in to the following years' races as their award. Better than wheelbags!

Anonymous said...

The little pony is a baby, does he need his diaper changed?

Anonymous said...

why does everyone give the pony no respect! he has been doing it longer than anyone and he has the titles to back it up.

Anonymous said...

haters are gonna hate.

Anonymous said...

@ 7:37

Because they have no skill?

Anonymous said...

"why does everyone give the pony no respect! he has been doing it longer than anyone and he has the titles to back it up".

Because 6:24 pm knows that his accomplishments are substantially insigneficant compared to J. Weinert.

Anonymous said...

i think its because he gave himself his own nickname.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/sports_night/the_cut_man_cometh.php?page=5

Anonymous said...

"i think its because he gave himself his own nickname".


Actually 3:19 am, the Ace gave the Pony his nick name. Please get the facts straight when blogging bs and slinging mud. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

the Ponys nic name was not self givin

Anonymous said...

My name is self-chosen
At least, so The Prophet says
I could either burn
Or cut off my pride and buy some time
A head full of lies is the weight, tied to my waist

The River of Deceit pulls down, oh oh
The only direction we flow is down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down

My name is self-chosen
At least I believe it to be
I could either drown
Or pull off my skin and swim to shore
Now I can grow a beautiful shell for all to see

The River of Deceit pulls down, yeah
The only direction we flow is down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down

The name is self-chosen, yeah
My name is self-chosen
Down, oh down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down
Down, oh down

Anonymous said...

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
Reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty six

I left alone, my mind was blank, I needed time to think
To get the memories from my mind
What did I see? Can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy?

Just what I saw in my old dreams
Were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me
'Cause in my dreams, it's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

Night was black, was no use holding back
'Cause I just had to see, was someone watching me?
In the mist, dark figures move and twist
Was all this for real or just some kind of Hell?


6 6 6, the number of the beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
As they start to cry, hands held to the sky
In the night, the fires are burning bright
The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done

6 6 6, the number of the beast
Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on, I must inform the law
Can this still be real, or just some crazy dream?
But I feel drawn towards the chanting hordes
Seem to mesmerize, can't avoid their eyes

6 6 6, the number of the beast
6 6 6, the one for you and me

I'm coming back, I will return
And I'll possess your body, and I'll make you burn
I have the fire, I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course

Anonymous said...


You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me
Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean
Gotta get away
Holy Diver
Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you
Race for the morning
You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light
Oh we will pray it's all right
Gotta get away-get away
Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel
Holy Diver
You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid
Jump on the tiger
You can feel his heart but you know he's mean
Some light can never be seen

Anonymous said...

devo, classic