Wednesday, November 14, 2012


T: I knew I shouldnt of watched that creepy ass shit..i said it before and ill say it again..that ol fool stuck under the ice always gets me..i knew it..Man my age cant be up walkin the floors..man needs his wrest..now all the fire has burnt through and evil has crept in..
I got this fool Danzig stumbling around my crib for the next unknown days...i should a learned the last time...

Danzig: lightnin up T ....aint all the bad.. im doing you a muther fuckin favor.. besides giving you a break for a few days or till im ready to leave... im gonna help with some house cleaning i see you quite a few boxes of un opened cereal in the cupboard..obviously that shit didn't sell good and it has a shelf life longer  than the black ace himself.....ill make it all go away..

T: Dont be dissin on T crunch..that sweetie goodness is still marketed and being produced in  third world country's..do you know how many  kids in the Ukraine wake every day with bright eyes to a bowl full of those golden puffs..... and another thing..just stay away from cat..I cant have you doin the same thing you did last time you were here..dont want you leavin no bad impression on my cat..man needs company and my cat keeps T sane.. when it all gets too crazy..

Danzig: dont worry i brought my own bowl..

T: enough jibber jabber..hows this power ranking stuff gonna work same as last year?

Danzig: I dont know muther fucker im gonna wing this shit..like always...besides..i still gotta do some more research and compile alittle more data..Thats one thing i fuckin cant stand like you... i hate being rushed..cause with the deals ive made.... i got lifetimes to get shit done...

T: dont take too long... you know folks attention spans run  about as long a modern day sitcom..

Danzig:..shut up...and pass me the Waffelo's..

No comments: