Tuesday, February 12, 2013

wastin and driftin away


Initially i wasn't gonna speak today..not like it matters and shit..but after two cups of hot fresh black stuff and a few quick smiles from the passing customers..im gonna counter dict myself for a few brief moments and waste some of your pressure time..
I know.. I know..its phat Tuesday and all but i aint here to babble on about that..but mind you i aint shunning it and all..kinda ketchy in a kooky sorta way..just to think 420+ in some of those Delicious lil guys..I know they aint on the plan... but like Lotta things there tough to resist..just like those phat bikes..I get it......but anyways my ramble isn't about that..i guess what im saying is just because you got a thought in your head..an idea a comment remark, or suggestion doesn't mean you always got to act on it..lord Knows T has Lotta of them soo many im bustin at the seams sometimes at 3a.m..In my meaningless empty opinion...the similarity's are a lot like bike racing i think..just because there is a ride or more appropriately a race or an opportunity doesn't mean you have to do it..black or white is a hell of alot more truthfully the grey...So I sit and eye this pretty lady choosing which caff e latte, skinny, creme shit she's gonna ruin that fine ass black stuff with..and i  think "man life is full of choices"..good or bad... what a wonderful day to be free and have soo many at our finger tips..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this dope shiettt

Anonymous said...

I choose to DOPE!

Anonymous said...

CAFFEINAGE!!!

Anonymous said...

POOPAGE!!

Anonymous said...

fire will only stay lit as long as you give it fuel
triggers can only be triggered if you make self susceptible to being triggered