Wednesday, October 30, 2013


How do you show that you like your fans? You don’t ding’em for money every possible chance you get.
You make CD’s long and add a lot of cool bonus cuts. You don’t charge $50 for a t-shirt. When kids download your stuff for free off of the internet and tell you about it, you don’t get mad at them.
My parting line is ” I’D RATHER BE HEARD THAN PAID.” Am I going to come after you like Lars Ulrich, demanding my 35 cents, nah man. If you can’t afford to listen to my music and you gotta get it off the internet, at least you’re rockin

-Henry Rollins

10 comments:

Anonymous said...


promoters should take note.

Anonymous said...

Problem is people that actually cant afford your music, dont have internet access to download it..

Anonymous said...

that's untrue.

basic internet a month is way cheaper than the cost of music to a sound junkie.

Anonymous said...

We're gonna be a white minority
We won't listen to the majority
We're gonna feel inferiority
We're gonna be white minority

White pride
You're an american
I'm gonna hide
Anywhere I can

Gonna be a white minority
We don't believe there's a possibility
Well you just wait and see
We're gonna be white minority

White pride
You're an american
White pride
Anywhere I can?

Gonna be a white minority
There's gonna be large cavity
Within my new territory
We're all gonna die

Anonymous said...

@8:44 as said by someone who has obviously never been involved with any aspect of putting on a race

go help out, then complain about the costs

Anonymous said...

ok

Anonymous said...

DOPAGE!

Anonymous said...

bah!

Anonymous said...

Who is John Gault?

Anonymous said...

Certain promoters need to quit with the crying. You wanna bitch about how hard you have it or how you hate the rules you have to follow? Don't run races then. Yeah, I said it. Don't do races if all you're gonna do is bitch about it. Nobody feels sorry for you, nobody.