Wednesday, September 10, 2014

like an anger erection


Holy fuckin shit....i have been walking by this place for the past four fuckin months..the lights are fucking on but no ones home...i took a chance thinking maybe i left my kidneys and 23 of 27 wrist bones here..but for the love of god..someone told me i left that shit in some brush hogged field up in Alma....oh my god..is that what michigan cyclocross is going too..im gonna keep my arse cheeks clenched in hopes the double header will be better

fuck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xezd5EDZBhQ

Anonymous said...

LMAO- An anger erection! If that goat track was as rough as some claimed, I fear that the dudes who rode there had their prostates smash. So they are very unlikely to get any type of erection.

Anonymous said...

The amount of T out there....nothin could stop those erections!