Wednesday, October 29, 2014

If i had a million dollars....


A few nights ago..after i made my stop at the border..after i kicked a few cans, brushed away a couple random hypos.....i parked my worn out ol tired butt on a curb in the lot adjacent to my local liquor plaza....among the junkies, dope fiends..the couples..the bums..the workin stiffs... the local whores...and even a few folks I see at the gym.....i sat chewing that grilled stuffed and swilling my favorite Friday tallboy...in the distance a late 90's Ford Taurus pulled up...the Bare Naked ladies song came from the the open door...den sometin caught my eye.... two not too shabby broads leaning against the only light pole in the lot rubbin one off.............i watched and listened to them get excited over the $20 spot they just won and how god dam happy they were and how they were gonna spend it on another..I sat ............my mind drifted on to how some folks probably couldn't even tell who's on a 20..not cuz they aint rich enuf..hell 20.s are so far down there dollar chain..pocket change walkin around grip...but to these it was like they just won a million dollars...and then like a dream... i got to thinkin  cuz i know what 20's look like..what i would do with a million bucks..of course the first thing comes to mind..after i initially thought i should enroll myself in some grammar classes..but i said fuck that shit..everyone needs haters.....and like many things i like multiples...buy shit..like a big ol pad..Cadillacs from every year prior to 1974..Id get my Atlanta friend a few body mods she thinks she needs...id through badass barbecues.maybe buy that million dollar arm id been spying....have 50cc dirt bike races in my back yard..pimp a big ass yacht equipped with two blond strippers on  deck..and id call it "Last Patrol"...take a couple of vacays..instantly Bora Bora came to mind..a restaurant on the beach with a sand floor so i can eat without shoes...late knight dips..yea my mind wandered to all those material things..over priced watches ...over printed shirts, designer jeans,  fast cars, booze... babes...Vegas..things i go without but i  see others so free and easy roll with..like breathing...but then something started creeping into grey matter..somethin soo freakishly absurd and completely outlandish..i couldn't help myself but let my mind wandered and float with it...like a dream..i entertained it...how i would try to fix the Michigan scene....ya know how dreams go....i dreamed on..................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't fix the dopers in the scene