Sunday, July 05, 2015

What The fuck has happened....


 Stay with me on this rant...fucked up grammar and all...

I hate being that guy...but what in gods good name has happened to our world.. its bad fuckin enough every kid from the age of 6 through 15 has there eyes locked on some form of digital device, from  the local loop..to the local Applebutters folks cant live without some form of entertainment in your hand or now on your overpriced bars...have we all gotten so god dam bless it boring that we need to catch up on who is selling what, going where, posing, loving, saluting, commenting and propping.....we have saying in T's circle...Snap it...Post, like It...what did any of us do before smart objects..? maybe everyone is just drunk and stoned..fuckin Vapor trails

Call me old, call me stodgy...but i hate seeing that shit...i aint saying i dont own one...but ill be god dam im gonna mount that fuckin tablet to my  Huffy Thunder Road...

No comments: