Monday, September 21, 2015

8at8



yea..........Ya know who i am..I don't have tell you mutherfuckers...its getting to be that time..

I'm sitting in for that ailing Axl rose bitch...who knows maybe ill just stick around for awhile..my life ain't all smashing pumpkins, Smarties, potato chip stained comics and cleaning up after multiple tabbies..i do know alittle bit this dark ass place...and off the cuff that jerk Axl is soo dam  far off base on half  his shit..But i will commend for having the OG Axl and not that modern one...god dam hate breeders that fuckin guy is one ugly SOB...
I wake up and put my Gloria Vanderbilt's on just like everyone..me and T ain't so far off cept for the for the meters i check in my room are far fewer than his..if I wanted a status update ill give a you mutherufckin status update..Its my 8 minutes assholes so here goes it..you probably want bike talk right? cross predictions? wanna hear about the Bunny, and his Henchman, how about that guy with a high opinion of himself....remember when dopage ruled rules the scene? and you couldn't walk into this place without the monkey flinging turds at you? Its quite a bit different place now...I havent attuned an official funeral and years...and I don't need to go to see some worn out group of rockers trying to play the good times..I got the cassettes...I like remembering the evil shit the way used to be....god dam i hope that Axl loser stays sick..cuz i could use to  letting Bobbies pumpkin stay solid..and coming into this dark ass place and venting instead..call me crazy, sick twisted and worn out but at least i aint standin still...

glen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Podium baby

Anonymous said...

enjoy

Anonymous said...

like

Anonymous said...

what about the fat kid