Tuesday, October 06, 2015


I dont look this way very often anymore..but when i do its the little things that catch my eye, the under fed super models, the King, etc..I just shake my head at times and take another swig...One thing that grabbed me by my clock weights was the rumor of criterium in Ann Arbor this past weekend .i dunno i know im stone deaf..but kinda reminded me of that time Uncle Bobby had the idea of spring cross races..

Crazy Shit

Next thing you know all cross races will be held at ski resorts without dismounts and little pavement...Man shit gets broken but that doesn't mean you cant fix it..sometimes when Eddie moves faster than normal i tell that bastard to "slow the fuck down and breathe..push too hard and  before you know it Eddie your gonna break all the tabs off that snap together Revell kit...

I don't have a lot of rules in my life anymore but the ones i do have i follow strict to a T

I stick to the plan...
I play rock and roll...

and
I never throw horns

Lemmy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's B Rad n his big T filled blue veined
throbber?

Anonymous said...

why are his bars soo wide?